Get up and running with Microsoft SharePoint 2016. Learn how to use SharePoint features to build sites, work with documents, and create custom lists and libraries.
- [Gini] Welcome to this course on SharePoint 2016. SharePoint is a platform that makes it wicked easy for your organization's teams to work collaboratively. Every team can have its own team site, a space to share documents and data and conversation. We'll start by learning how to navigate and search in a team site. We'll see how to edit, share, upload and save documents in SharePoint libraries and use the social features of SharePoint to communicate with our team members.
Next, we'll use list apps to work with data, rather than documents, then take our content beyond the boundaries of SharePoint, synchronizing lists with Outlook and libraries with computer folders. Finally, you'll see how to create a brand new site that you can use with your next team. We have a lot to learn in this course, so if you're ready, let's get started.
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- What is SharePoint?
- Navigating in a team site
- Opening and editing documents
- Coauthoring an Office document
- Sharing and managing documents
- Working with apps
- Syncing a list with Outlook
- Creating a new team site