Access your existing SharePoint applications wherever you go by creating a PowerApp. Learn how to access the lists and workflows you've built in SharePoint on a mobile device or in a browser.
- [Gini] From 2016 until 2026, Microsoft is supporting two different toolkits for creating workflows and apps in SharePoint. In this course, we're going to focus on a common scenario for this time of transition. You already have an application built in SharePoint. For example, a list that includes a workflow. Perhaps you've customized your list forms with InfoPath or not at all. Now there's a need to upgrade to a more roadworthy solution. Create a power app and your SharePoint list can be used on a mobile device or in a browser, and all of the workflow work you did will also kick in.
My name is Gini von Courter. Please join me to learn how to quickly mobilize existing SharePoint lists and workflow applications
- What are PowerApps?
- Creating a custom list in SharePoint
- Creating a PowerApp
- Applying a theme and format controls
- Launching your app from SharePoint
- Adding a screen and navigation to your app
- Sharing and managing PowerApps