Learn how to move documents, spreadsheets, presentations, and files from Google Drive to SharePoint. Explore some best practices, and learn how Microsoft OneDrive plays a role in this migration.
- I'm Bill Kulterman. And I'm an e-learning author and a Microsoft certified trainer with over 15 years experience. For the last several years my focus has been on creating SharePoint training and collaborating with experts from around the globe to offer courseware solutions. The goal of this course is to show you how to take your files from Google's G Suite to SharePoint. We will also explore how Microsoft's OneDrive plays a role in this migration. First, we're going to begin this course by taking a high level look at Office 365.
Including a quick tour of OneDrive, and SharePoint. Next, we'll zoom in to address some of the most common concerns you might have about a move of this kind. Finally, we will zoom out and complete our migration. I'll show you how to move files from Google Drive to OneDrive, and into SharePoint.
- Using OneDrive
- Understanding SharePoint
- Exploring issues when migrating
- Exploring Microsoft apps
- Sharing considerations
- Converting documents and spreadsheets
- Addressing formula concerns
- Converting Google slides to PowerPoint
- Moving files individually and in bulk
- Moving files to SharePoint