Learn how to move documents, spreadsheets, presentations, and files from Google Drive to SharePoint. Explore some best practices, and learn how Microsoft OneDrive plays a role in this migration.
- I'm Bill Kulterman. And I'm an e-learning author and a Microsoft certified trainer with over 15 years experience. For the last several years my focus has been on creating SharePoint training and collaborating with experts from around the globe to offer courseware solutions. The goal of this course is to show you how to take your files from Google's G Suite to SharePoint. We will also explore how Microsoft's OneDrive plays a role in this migration. First, we're going to begin this course by taking a high level look at Office 365.
Including a quick tour of OneDrive, and SharePoint. Next, we'll zoom in to address some of the most common concerns you might have about a move of this kind. Finally, we will zoom out and complete our migration. I'll show you how to move files from Google Drive to OneDrive, and into SharePoint.
- Identify the categories available for filtering files in SharePoint.
- Recall how to share a file with someone outside of an organization.
- Explain how to use special fonts from Google Docs in a Word file.
- Determine how to incorporate charts from Google Sheets into Excel.
- Recognize the default process of downloading multiple files from Google Drive all at once.