Discover how to use PowerApps and Microsoft Flow to create mobile apps and custom workflows without needing to write a single line of code.
- [Gini] In 2016, Microsoft released the first new toolkit for SharePoint customization in nearly a decade, Microsoft PowerApps and Microsoft Flow. These tools aren't specific to SharePoint and can be used with a wide range of products, but with SharePoint they sing. This course demonstrates how to use PowerApps and Microsoft Flow to quickly create mobile apps and custom workflows without the need to write any code at all. After creating a custom SharePoint list, we'll use PowerApps to build an application.
We'll tweak the app, modifying the layout, adding conditional formatting. We'll then switch to Flow and create a custom workflow that responds to the data entered in the app. With our app and workflow in place, we'll open our app on a mobile device, enter a record and view the results of our workflow. PowerApps and Flow let business users quickly create custom business apps. This course will show you how. Let's get started.
- Signing up for PowerApps and Microsoft Flow
- Importing a custom list from Excel
- Creating and managing a PowerApp from SharePoint
- Formatting text, modifying settings, and branding your app
- Updating app forms and the data source for an app
- Applying conditional formatting to a control
- Creating a flow for a SharePoint list
- Adding data using a mobile app
- Viewing results in Flow