Become a Microsoft Office Specialist in SharePoint. Study for the SharePoint 2013 MOS exam.
- [Voiceover] Hello and welcome. My name is Julie Sheets and I've been a software user, consultant and trainer for many years. I use Sharepoint 2013 daily for work with both my company and my clients. And I'm delighted to guide you through your preparation for the Sharepoint 2013 Microsoft Office Specialist Exam. In this course, we'll explore each of the Exam Objectives. We'll start with Sharepoint lists and libraries. We'll view workflows and create and use both content types and document sets.
We'll walk through the Exam Objectives for subsites, creating and editing pages, working with web parts and the content organizer, as well as using the Recycle Bin and managing user and group permissions. The Sharepoint Exam Objectives includes the my site elements of newsfeed, onedrive and sites. And we'll explore updating your profile, looking at newsfeed information, working with blogs, add the colleague tracker and the tag cloud web parts.
Our final videos will support your Microsoft Office Specialist exam preparation by reviewing searches in Sharepoint 2013. We'll cover search visibility for sites, libraries and lists. We'll use simple searches and narrow results using the refinement panel. We'll add alerts to a search and expand our search results using boolean operators and wild cards. Let's dive in.
Disclaimer: Microsoft does not produce, provide, or endorse this video training course.
- Understanding the exam objectives, format, and registration process
- Creating and configuring lists
- Modifying list items, views, and columns
- Creating and editing libraries
- Setting up content types
- Managing SharePoint sites
- Creating new site pages
- Sharing information in newsfeeds and blogs
- Storing files in OneDrive
- Refining SharePoint search results
Skill Level Beginner
Publishing Sites with SharePoint 2013with Ron Davis1h 14m Beginner
1. Microsoft Office Specialist SharePoint 2013 Exam Overview
MOS preparation and testing1m 22s
2. Creating and Formatting Content: Working with Lists
3. Creating and Formatting Content: Working with Document Libraries
4. Managing SharePoint Sites
5. Participating in User Communities
6. Configuring and Consuming Search Results
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.