Learn how to create quick no-code SharePoint business solutions with Composites.
- View Offline
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Ron Davis, and welcome to Creating Quick No-Code SharePoint Business Solutions with Composites. You can get the most for your money out of your SharePoint investments, and create some very exciting business solutions without having to call into professional developers. We'll start out by showing you how you abstract these business solutions and form a team and gather the requirements and step through the process.
Within SharePoint we're going to look at specific sites or templates that lend themselves well to creating composites. We'll walk through a number of examples of how to create those composites, and then we'll let your imagination be your guide. So let's get started on saving you some money and getting your best return for investment out of SharePoint.
So join Ron Davis as he shows how to get the most out of your SharePoint investment, with SharePoint Composites and some inventive sample business solutions. Ron shows how to gather requirements, use templates, create composites, integrate with Excel and other Office services, and implement solutions for a range of scenarios.
- An introduction to SharePoint's no-code Composites
- Composites life cycle
- Using out-of-the-box and custom workflows
- Using SharePoint site templates
- Working with Access apps
- Integrating with Excel, Power Pivot, and PerformancePoint
- Example business solutions