Learn how to easily author and publish sites the no-code way using SharePoint 2013.
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Ron Davis and welcome to Publishing Sites with SharePoint 2013. In this course, we'll look at a high ordered view of Sharepoint 2013 Publishing. We'll start by explaining the three different publishing templates, or four if you consider the publishing template with Workflow, which is really a sub-site of the Publishing Template. Then, we'll go into using authoring and the new features that are available, such as the ability to easily demonstrate videos to your audience.
I suggest you pay particular attention to cross-site publishing as it is this feature that will allow particular product oriented site to scale. Now let's get started with Publishing Sites with SharePoint 2013.
- The ins and outs of publishing a SharePoint site
- Viewing the templates and groups in action
- Authoring a site using HTML and Word
- Using video and images in your site
- Cross-site publishing
- Understanding managed navigation
- Adding a product catalog
- Performing analytics on your site