- [Instructor] I'm back in my Policy Review site,…and I would like to add an application…for my colleagues and I.…First I'm going to make sure it doesn't exist.…I'm going to go to Site contents,…because what I would like to add…is a calendar that we can use to be able to track our work.…So what do we have?…This site's contents include documents,…form templates, site assets, style library, and site pages.…Not a calendar to be seen.…
I'll probably also want a tasks application…before we're done, but we'll start with a calendar.…And I'm going to check, there are no Subsites,…so it's not a question of there is a calendar…in one of the subsites of this site.…This is what we have, this therefore is what…I need to add to.…Super easy.…If I have the appropriate permissions…to add an app to this site, I will click the gear…and I will see Add an app, right here.…If you don't see it, you don't have permission.…
And this is the same whether I'm working here…or I'm working in one of the legacy or classic sites…that was created in earlier versions of SharePoint Online.…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Name the default level permissions are assigned in SharePoint.
- Recall what information on your profile is created from Active Directory that you won’t be able to change.
- Explain the limitation of a personal OneDrive account that makes it a poor choice for using with SharePoint.
- Define Noteworthy apps in SharePoint.
- Recall how to view your SharePoint team site in a browser view when using an Apple iOS device.
- Identify which board is built-in on a SharePoint.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started with SharePoint Online
2. Work with SharePoint Sites
3. Edit and Save Documents
4. Share and Sync Documents
5. Work with List Apps
6. Go Mobile with SharePoint Online
Switch between views1m 24s
7. Integration: SharePoint 2016 and Office
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.