In this video, learn how to verify that a site was successfully created.
- [Instructor] Now one last thing that we can do … to verify that our sites have been created … is to go ahead and try and connect to that. … You may remember when we first created … that top level site … that it gave us the option there … to click on the link. … But all that would have done … was just basically opened up a new tab. … So I'm going to open up that new tab manually … and just type in teams.landonhotel.local. … And I will forewarn you by the way. … If you didn't already do this, … like out of curiosity if you didn't click on that, … the first time you go here … it may prompt you for credentials … and it may even take a while to load. … I know for me I think it took like five minutes to load … the first time I tried to connect to it. … But you'll notice that when I went to the top level site, … here is my Classic Teams Site. … All right, so everything was created successfully. … And then I'm going to create another new tab … and again I'm going to go to teams.landonhotel.local …
- Configuring backup and restore
- Designing for high availability
- Configuring DNS for web apps
- Creating a web app
- Creating a site collection
- Verifying site collections
- Creating a user profile service application
- Configuring Active Directory import
- Creating a search service application
- Managing a SharePoint farm
- Creating BCS and Secure Store service apps
- Storing credentials in Secure Store
- Configuring managed metadata
Skill Level Intermediate
Configure and Manage SharePoint Hybrid Scenarioswith Ed Liberman1h 55m Intermediate
1. Plan a SharePoint Farm
2. Web Applications
3. Manage Site Collections
Verify site creation1m 33s
4. User Profiles
5. Manage Search
6. Manage and Maintain a SharePoint Farm
7. BCS and Secure Store
8. Plan and Configure Managed Metadata
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.