SharePoint 2016: No-Code Workflows utilizes exercise files which are available to premium members. Exercises files are demonstrations and templates that can be used to follow along with the instruction.
- [Instructor] There are only two exercise files that are used in this course. If you have a premium membership to the online training library, you can download those files. And I've placed them on the desktop. One is a logo and the other is an Excel workbook with a table that we will be using to create a custom list. If you don't have access to the online training library, then feel free to use any relatively small logo that you have in place of this file and any Excel table that you would care to use to create a list on SharePoint.
When I open each of these files, a banner will appear on the screen to let you know the name of the file that we'll be opening.
- Signing up for PowerApps and Microsoft Flow
- Importing a custom list from Excel
- Creating and managing a PowerApp from SharePoint
- Formatting text, modifying settings, and branding your app
- Updating app forms and the data source for an app
- Applying conditional formatting to a control
- Creating a flow for a SharePoint list
- Adding data using a mobile app
- Viewing results in Flow