Join Ron Davis for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of SharePoint 2013: Site and Collection Administration.
- There are no exercise files for this course. What you will see in the download is the SharePoint glossary that I put together. The files that we use as we go through the course are just simple text files created in Notepad, so we just right-clicked and created a new file of type .txt and then named it something. We also opened it up and put in "test" in it and then saved it. If you need something as an example to do an upload you might consider doing that. Or you could just open Word and create a Word document, et cetera.
- Navigating the SharePoint architecture
- Handling blocked files and locks
- Working with quotas
- Backing up and restoring the content database
- Creating and modifying site libraries and lists
- Adding site pages and Web Parts
- Branding your SharePoint site with Design Manager