Join Simon Allardice for an in-depth discussion in this video Using PerformancePoint Services, part of SharePoint 2010 Essential Training.
- View Offline
Perhaps the most significant addition that there has been to this 2010 version…of SharePoint is the addition of PerformancePoint Services, which you typically…get to by creating a Business Intelligence Center.…On the Business Intelligence Center, if you go to the Create Dashboards section,…you will see a link to Start using PerformancePoint Services.…Now PerformancePoint used to be a completely separate product from SharePoint.…It had both a server-side product and a Windows application for designing what…it called Dashboards.…
This is what we are trying to do in SharePoint now and Microsoft made…PerformancePoint part of SharePoint 2010.…It's a very significant product and it really will feel to you like you are…learning a completely different product.…Now PerformancePoint used to have its Windows application for designing…dashboards, and in fact, that's still the case with this version of SharePoint.…When I create the Business Intelligence Center and then I go to this page…for the first time,…
- Understanding a SharePoint team site
- Navigating lists and libraries
- Creating Document Workspaces
- Using versioning and check-in/check-out
- Integrating with Office 2010 applications
- Adding and deleting users
- Creating workflows
- Working with server site templates
- Creating a wiki and a blog
- Working with rich media
- Managing documents and other content
- Sharing information with charts and status indicators
Skill Level Beginner
1. SharePoint 101
2. Core SharePoint Sites: Team Sites
3. Core SharePoint Sites: Document Workspaces
4. Core SharePoint Sites: Meeting Workspaces
5. SharePoint Lists and Libraries
6. SharePoint 2010 and Office 2010
7. SharePoint Sites and Site Collections
8. SharePoint 2010 Security
9. SharePoint Workflows
10. SharePoint 2010 Server Site Templates
11. SharePoint Documents and Content
12. SharePoint Communities
Creating a SharePoint blog2m 48s
13. SharePoint Search
14. SharePoint Business Intelligence
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.