In this video learn how to configure User Profile synchronization.
- [Instructor] Once we have configured what portions … of active directory we want to import and synchronize, … we're going to go ahead and do the synchronization. … All right, so I am going to click back … on application management … and I'm going to go back to managing my service applications … and then go back to demo UPSA. … All right, so it gets us back … to where we're managing this particular profile. … Now under synchronization, this time we want to go ahead … and click on start profile synchronization … and by the way, … before I do, I'd like to point out … if you look over on the right where it says number … of profiles, or number of user profiles, … the number is currently zero, … all right, 'cause we haven't done a synchronization, … but we're hoping after the synchronization … we'll see something there, … so I'm going to click on start profile synchronization … and I'm going to choose to do a full synchronization … and click okay. … Now you'll notice that it still says zero, …
- Configuring backup and restore
- Designing for high availability
- Configuring DNS for web apps
- Creating a web app
- Creating a site collection
- Verifying site collections
- Creating a user profile service application
- Configuring Active Directory import
- Creating a search service application
- Managing a SharePoint farm
- Creating BCS and Secure Store service apps
- Storing credentials in Secure Store
- Configuring managed metadata
Skill Level Intermediate
Configure and Manage SharePoint Hybrid Scenarioswith Ed Liberman1h 55m Intermediate
1. Plan a SharePoint Farm
2. Web Applications
3. Manage Site Collections
Verify site creation1m 33s
4. User Profiles
5. Manage Search
6. Manage and Maintain a SharePoint Farm
7. BCS and Secure Store
8. Plan and Configure Managed Metadata
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.