Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Use a list app, part of SharePoint Online Essential Training: The Basics.
- [Instructor] SharePoint sites can contain…lots of different lists, lots of different types of lists.…For example, this Solar Installs site,…which is a legacy site, includes a Tasks list.…It includes a Calendar, which is another type of list.…It includes a custom list that is Solar Installation Issues.…And it includes libraries which are also lists.…
In this set of movies, we're going to talk about…how we work with lists,…because regardless of the type of list,…the processes that are used to create lists,…and to work with items in lists are the same.…I'm going to start with a list from another site…that's called Large Lists & Libraries.…And this is a custom list for contributions…that lists unique ID,…the contributor's first and last names,…email address, their gender, employer,…the department they work in, their title,…social security number, contribution, and date.…
Now this is not real data,…if it was, I wouldn't be showing you…people's names and social security numbers.…But let's take a look at how we would, for example,…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Understanding SharePoint permissions
- Searching SharePoint sites
- Editing, saving, and sharing documents
- Using OneDrive for file storage
- Working with libraries and list apps
- Creating custom and dynamic views
- Integrating Office apps: Outlook, Word, and more
- Going mobile with SharePoint Online
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started with SharePoint Online
2. Work with SharePoint Sites
3. Edit and Save Documents
4. Share and Sync Documents
5. Work with List Apps
6. Go Mobile with SharePoint Online
Switch between views1m 24s
7. Integration: SharePoint 2016 and Office
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.