Use the format paintbrush to make new controls match the branding of existing controls that are already on the form.
- I wanted to put this video together…because when I first got started with Nintex forms…I got frustrated with format painter…because it didn't work the way…that I was expecting it to.…So format painter, when we do it…in a Microsoft product like Word or Excel…it actually changes the colors…and the fonts and the sizes.…That's not how it works in Nintex forms.…Here, the format painter is used…to mimic the cell padding and the alignment…of the fields and the labels.…So let me show you.…
I've just added this field in…and you notice here how bill to is left aligned…where as notify travel department, state and airport…those are all right aligned…and then also notice just how much bigger…that field is, like the value field,…so that's that cell padding.…Notice what happens,…if I click on notify travel department…and I hit format painter…and then I click on bill to…it should right align bill to…but look it also made it the cell padding…so that I need to make this field bigger…in order to accommodate that spacing.…
Let's do it again.…
- Explain how to change layout options on Nintex forms.
- Use a lookup list control to reuse lists in multiple forms.
- Configure form controls to filter options.
- Describe techniques that can be used to hide calculated values on a form.
- Identify the benefits of responsive forms.
- Give examples of how buttons enhance forms.
Skill Level Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: No-Code Workflowswith Gini von Courter1h 19m Intermediate
SharePoint Workflow Automation: Nintexwith Tiffany Songvilay1h 15m Intermediate
Integrating Dynamics 365 with SharePointwith Tiffany Songvilay1h 29m Intermediate
1. Format in Forms Designer
2. Configure General Form Controls
3. Build Business Logic
4. Design Responsive Layouts
5. Submit and Maintain Forms
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.