Learn how to use SharePoint Online for collaboration and document management.
- [Gini] Welcome to this course on SharePoint Online your team's collaboration space in the cloud. We'll begin with an overview, what SharePoint is and how it can work for you and your team. I'll show you how to navigate in SharePoint and how to use SharePoint sites. Next, we'll work with documents, editing, sharing, and collaborating on documents while using the social features of SharePoint to communicate with the other members of our team and keep them in the loop. You'll see how to work with document libraries, but also how to use list apps and how to create a custom SharePoint application.
We'll wrap up with Office integration, because whether you're working with Outlook or Excel, PowerPoint or Word, SharePoint Online makes the experience you have in each of these Office applications more powerful and far more collaborative. Please join me for this exploration of SharePoint Online.
AuthorGini von Courter
- Name the default level permissions are assigned in SharePoint.
- Recall what information on your profile is created from Active Directory that you won’t be able to change.
- Explain the limitation of a personal OneDrive account that makes it a poor choice for using with SharePoint.
- Define Noteworthy apps in SharePoint.
- Recall how to view your SharePoint team site in a browser view when using an Apple iOS device.
- Identify which board is built-in on a SharePoint.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started with SharePoint Online
2. Work with SharePoint Sites
3. Edit and Save Documents
4. Share and Sync Documents
5. Work with List Apps
6. Go Mobile with SharePoint Online
Switch between views1m 24s
7. Integration: SharePoint 2016 and Office
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.