- [Instructor] For information on the activities…in my document library, I can click the details pane…and see details about activities…starting with the most recent.…I deleted a document.…I created a document, edited a document, and so on…and if I wish to go to one of those specific documents,…I can click the link or click the hyperlink…for the library that they are contained in.…So if wanted to return to Use of personal vehicle,…I can simply click and that will be loaded.…
It's a .odt document,…so it will be loaded here in Word Online.…Very easy then to return to a document…that I was editing earlier today or at another time.…With a specific document selected,…I can click the details pane…and see information about this document.…This used to appear on a fly out if I hovered,…and I get a small fly out,…so that I can see the last editing session and share.…
But if click See details,…it actually is going to open this same pane…that I have open here.…When I'm looking at a particular document,…the details include a preview at the top,…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Name the default level permissions are assigned in SharePoint.
- Recall what information on your profile is created from Active Directory that you won’t be able to change.
- Explain the limitation of a personal OneDrive account that makes it a poor choice for using with SharePoint.
- Define Noteworthy apps in SharePoint.
- Recall how to view your SharePoint team site in a browser view when using an Apple iOS device.
- Identify which board is built-in on a SharePoint.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started with SharePoint Online
2. Work with SharePoint Sites
3. Edit and Save Documents
4. Share and Sync Documents
5. Work with List Apps
6. Go Mobile with SharePoint Online
Switch between views1m 24s
7. Integration: SharePoint 2016 and Office
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.