Join Gini von Courter for an in-depth discussion in this video Use PowerApps on a mobile device, part of SharePoint: Mobilizing Workflows with PowerApps.
- [Instructor] This is the PowerApps app for iPhone.…We have apps for iPhone and iPad, for Windows devices,…and for Android devices.…Notice that you sign into the app…the first time you start it,…the same account you are using for PowerApps.…We have four different things.…We have sample apps, but then we have my own apps…that I've created, favorites, and I can make…any app a favorite, and then all apps.…If I want to make an app a favorite,…I can favorite it right here.…
I can refresh this to get new apps.…I can check them out by the last time…they were modified, and I can search,…but I'd like to go look at how our app…is going to work on a mobile device.…This is the color that I chose and the icon, that checkmark.…We just had a little note so that I could swipe…to exit and go back to that screen when I'm done,…and here comes our first browse screen,…with information, and I would like…to look at the details for AngelBear Farm.…
So I'm going to simply press the detail…or next screen button, the arrow pointing to the right.…
- What are PowerApps?
- Creating a custom list in SharePoint
- Creating a PowerApp
- Applying a theme and format controls
- Launching your app from SharePoint
- Adding a screen and navigation to your app
- Sharing and managing PowerApps