Keeping SharePoint up to date is very important when it comes to keeping your environment secure. In this video, learn how to install the latest security update to SharePoint 2019.
- [Speaker] One important step to setting up … and configuring your SharePoint Server is to make sure … that you have the latest and greatest security updates, … Alright to make sure that you are secure. … Before I go in and show you how to do that update, … I'd like to first point out if you look at my screen here, … the one piece of information I want you just … to take a note of is the database version … and if you're following along feel free to look … at your own as well, … I'm not going to write down the whole number, … I'mma focus just on the end here where it says 12109, … and the reason why is just to kind … of make a mental note feel free to write it down if you want … so that after we do the update, we should see a new version. … Alright so to do the update, we're going to go up … to the address bar in our browser, … and I want to go to a Microsoft document … and I already have it, I've been there before … so I have it very easy to access it's … docs.microsoft.com/en-US/OfficeUpdates/sharepoint-updates …
- Configuring backup and restore
- Designing for high availability
- Configuring DNS for web apps
- Creating a web app
- Creating a site collection
- Verifying site collections
- Creating a user profile service application
- Configuring Active Directory import
- Creating a search service application
- Managing a SharePoint farm
- Creating BCS and Secure Store service apps
- Storing credentials in Secure Store
- Configuring managed metadata
Skill Level Intermediate
Configure and Manage SharePoint Hybrid Scenarioswith Ed Liberman1h 55m Intermediate
1. Plan a SharePoint Farm
2. Web Applications
3. Manage Site Collections
Verify site creation1m 33s
4. User Profiles
5. Manage Search
6. Manage and Maintain a SharePoint Farm
7. BCS and Secure Store
8. Plan and Configure Managed Metadata
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.