SharePoint is a web-based enterprise platform for collaboration made up of many websites. Explore a simple SharePoint site and begin to familiarize yourself with some of the basic features in this video.
- [Instructor] SharePoint is a web-based platform…made up of many websites.…Now, SharePoint may be completely new to you,…so we're going to spend the next few minutes…familiarizing ourselves with SharePoint.…A very common example of SharePoint is a situation…where each department in an organization will have…its own site for their for their team members.…Now, you may also often see teams of people…from many departments working together on a specific project…with their own SharePoint site as well.…Let's take a look now at our sample SharePoint site.…
We're going to go to our SharePoint from our Office 365 portal.…This is our SharePoint landing page.…The appearance of this page can vary greatly…in your organization.…SharePoint is very customizable, and your organization…may have their sites look completely different.…This page is going to show you all of the SharePoint sites…that you are following.…Now, you can see, we only have one sample site here…that we are following, our Landon Hotels Sales Team Site,…so let's go ahead and take a look at that.…
- Identify the categories available for filtering files in SharePoint.
- Recall how to share a file with someone outside of an organization.
- Explain how to use special fonts from Google Docs in a Word file.
- Determine how to incorporate charts from Google Sheets into Excel.
- Recognize the default process of downloading multiple files from Google Drive all at once.