In this video Bill takes you an a quick tour of Power BI services online.
- [Instructor] So as you can see…we are logged in to the Power BI Services Online…and although I'm sure you're already familiar…with this, in this movie we're going to go ahead…and have a little bit of a review,…a little tour here, think of it as a refresher…in case you haven't used Power BI Services for a while.…So let's start over here to the left of our screen…and we see this button here…which will hide our navigation pane…but we're going to leave it open for now.…You'll see we have Favorites.…Now we only have one report in here…and it's not been marked as a favorite…so there's not going to be anything there…but this is where we can go ahead…and if we're working on multiple reports…we can save them here in our Favorites…and find them more quickly.…
The Recent tab will show us exactly…what we've been working on recently…and we only have this one report.…Apps, now we don't have any apps…but as you can see Apps are a collection…of dashboards and reports in one easy to find place…and we can create new apps here.…
- Connecting to data in libraries, lists, services, and more
- Adding custom columns
- Editing queries
- Creating charts and other visualizations
- Combining data from multiple sources
- Managing relationships between data
- Publishing reports to Power BI services
- Embedding reports on SharePoint pages
Skill Level Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: Managing Large Listswith Gini von Courter1h 18m Intermediate
SharePoint Workflow Automation: Nintexwith Tiffany Songvilay1h 15m Intermediate
SharePoint: Compliance Managementwith Tiffany Songvilay1h 25m Intermediate
1. Getting to Know Power BI
2. Connect to Data in a SharePoint Library
3. Connect to Data in a SharePoint Online List
4. Connect to Data in SharePoint with Power BI Services
5. Connect to Data from Multiple Sources in SharePoint
6. Embed a Report on a SharePoint Page
Add a link to a page1m 21s
Next steps1m 23s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.