The Term Store management tool can be used to create terms in a term set and manage terms. In this video, learn how to access the Term Store management tool.
- [Narrator] So, let's talk a little bit … about managing metadata in SharePoint. … Really what we're talking about … is we're talking about management … through the term store using term sets. … So, the first thing I want to show you here … is just simply how to get to the term store. … And you'll see here that it's actually very easy … to get to the term store management tool, … but that we still have something … we have to configure in order for it to work. … So, here we are looking at our top level site collection … where classic team site. … And in the upper right, … I'm going to go to the gear icon … and I'm going to go to site settings. … Here in the site settings window, … if I scroll down a little bit under site administration … at the bottom of that section, … you'll see term store management. … So, I'm going to click on that … to open up the term store management tool. … It'll take just a moment here to open up … and one of the reasons why … is because you'll see that it's not actually configured …
- Configuring backup and restore
- Designing for high availability
- Configuring DNS for web apps
- Creating a web app
- Creating a site collection
- Verifying site collections
- Creating a user profile service application
- Configuring Active Directory import
- Creating a search service application
- Managing a SharePoint farm
- Creating BCS and Secure Store service apps
- Storing credentials in Secure Store
- Configuring managed metadata
Skill Level Intermediate
Configure and Manage SharePoint Hybrid Scenarioswith Ed Liberman1h 55m Intermediate
1. Plan a SharePoint Farm
2. Web Applications
3. Manage Site Collections
Verify site creation1m 33s
4. User Profiles
5. Manage Search
6. Manage and Maintain a SharePoint Farm
7. BCS and Secure Store
8. Plan and Configure Managed Metadata
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.