Learn where Office 365 teams documents are stored in SharePoint Online.
- [Instructor] Where are Teams channel files stored?…Let's take a closer look at the team…named Hotel Coffee Roastery Concept Store.…We are currently viewing the files tab…within the general channel.…The document library lists documents…that you can view and edit.…Select the ellipses at the top to the right of the name…of the team and the channel that you are in.…From this menu, select open in SharePoint.…A new browser tab opens, taking you to the SharePoint…team site associated with the team we were just viewing.…All of the files in this library are actually hosted…in the SharePoint team site document library.…
The document library has a folder called general.…This name is displayed at the top of the table view.…This is the name of the associated team channel…all of the documents reside in.…
- Navigating and personalizing SharePoint
- Customizing library views
- Managing version history
- Setting up alerts
- Sharing documents
- Working with lists
- Creating a wiki page
- Automating SharePoint with workflows
Skill Level Appropriate for all
SharePoint for Enterprise: Data Managementwith Phil Gold1h 45m Intermediate
SharePoint for Project Managementwith Bill Kulterman2h 8m Intermediate
SharePoint for Enterprise: Site Owners (2016)with Bill Kulterman1h 52m Intermediate
SharePoint: Integrating with Accesswith Robin Hunt2h 19m Intermediate
1. Navigating and Personalizing
2. Documents and Libraries
3. Working with Lists
4. Working with Other Common Apps
Creating a wiki page1m 19s
5. Automating with Workflows
Flow mobile app1m 25s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.