Learn how to sync a calendar with Outlook on SharePoint Online.
- [Instructor] What if you want to view and update…a SharePoint calendar while you are working offline?…Start by selecting the calendar you want to sync.…Next, select the calendar tabbed ribbon at the top.…Locate and select connect to Outlook.…If this is your first time connecting…a SharePoint list to Outlook, it may prompt you…to choose which Outlook application you want to use.…Next, a Microsoft Outlook window will appear asking if…you want to connect this calendar list, select yes.…The calendar has been added to the other calendar's area…and has been added to the existing calendar view.…
The calendar on the left is the personal calendar…for this email profile and the calendar on the right…is the one that we just added.…If you want to see where there are conflicts and gaps…in both calendars, select the arrow to the left…of the SharePoint calendar tab area.…Now, both calendars are in one view…instead of that side-by-side view.…The color tab for each calendar…is the same color used for the items associated.…
- Navigating and personalizing SharePoint
- Customizing library views
- Managing version history
- Setting up alerts
- Sharing documents
- Working with lists
- Creating a wiki page
- Automating SharePoint with workflows
Skill Level Intermediate
SharePoint for Project Managementwith Bill Kulterman2h 8m Intermediate
SharePoint for Enterprise: Data Management (2018)with Phil Gold1h 45m Intermediate
SharePoint: Integrating with Accesswith Robin Hunt2h 19m Intermediate
1. Navigating and Personalizing
2. Documents and Libraries
3. Working with Lists
4. Working with Other Common Apps
Creating a wiki page1m 19s
5. Automating with Workflows
Flow mobile app1m 25s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.