Learn about synching a library—or OneDrive files—so you can work with your files when you are not online, and how the next time you're online, changes you made to the files will automatically sync. Learn about setting up sync from OneDrive, and about clicking the sync icon in a SharePoint library.
- [Instructor] SharePoint allows you…to synchronize individual document…libraries as well as your OneDrive…files to a wide range of devices.…I synchronize files to my laptop and take them…on the road, I synchronize files to my iPad.…All of the synchronization is most…easily set up, in my opinion, here in OneDrive.…To get to OneDrive from SharePoint,…simply click the application launcher…and choose OneDrive, you end up here in OneDrive,…your personal storage area in SharePoint.…
Anything that I save here is private…only to me unless I share it, or move…it specifically to the shared with everyone folder.…This view shows me tiles of my documents.…I can also click and choose to…see these documents in a list.…If I would like to synchronize OneDrive…with the device I'm using right now,…all I need to do is click sync,…sync now, it asks me if I'm ready…to sync my OneDrive for Business documents.…You might also have another OneDrive…that's a personal OneDrive tied to,…for example, a live.com or Hotmail account.…
This is your SharePoint OneDrive…
- Use SharePoint to create websites, collaboration spaces, and custom applications.
- List three ways a user can add documents to a SharePoint library.
- Modify documents simultaneously with coworkers and team members.
- Organize and share apps, lists, and libraries by choosing public views.
- Analyze content on all of your devices by syncing libraries and OneDrive.
- Organize a team site to promote collaboration.