Learn how to sync a document library in SharePoint Online.
- [Instructor] If you need to work…with SharePoint documents offline,…a synced library is a solution.…You may be familiar with a OneDrive synced library.…The setup process and library structure…is the same for SharePoint.…With OneDrive open, select a SharePoint site…document library from the navigation panel.…From the ribbon above the document library, select Sync.…When asked if you mean to switch apps, select yes.…Sign in with your Office365 account,…then select next.…The Welcome to OneDrive tutorial displays,…select the X in the upper-right corner.…
The synced folder displays in Windows Explorer,…let's expand that.…In the left navigation is the synced library…called Landon Hotel.…Select to view the files and the folders offline.…That's how to set up files for working offline.…
- Navigating and personalizing SharePoint
- Customizing library views
- Managing version history
- Setting up alerts
- Sharing documents
- Working with lists
- Creating a wiki page
- Automating SharePoint with workflows
Skill Level Intermediate
SharePoint for Enterprise: Data Managementwith Phil Gold1h 45m Intermediate
SharePoint for Project Managementwith Bill Kulterman2h 8m Intermediate
SharePoint: Integrating with Accesswith Robin Hunt2h 19m Intermediate
1. Navigating and Personalizing
2. Documents and Libraries
3. Working with Lists
4. Working with Other Common Apps
Creating a wiki page1m 19s
5. Automating with Workflows
Flow mobile app1m 25s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.