- [Instructor] Tools that I have to work on documents…in a SharePoint library are the same tools…that I'm going to see in OneDrive.…OneDrive for Business is a part of SharePoint.…So I'm going to go to my waffle and click OneDrive,…to drop down into OneDrive for Business.…Notice, my same choices.…New, Upload, Flow, Sync, and so on.…On the left-hand side, access to my SharePoint…libraries right here.…When I save documents in SharePoint,…by default, those documents are shared…with everyone on my site.…
In OneDrive by default, anything I share is private,…unless I put it in a folder that's called…Shared with Everyone, or I create a folder…that I wish to share with others.…And it's easy to see that a folder is shared,…because it has a sharing icon on it.…OneDrive is more limited.…I don't have the ability to create, for example,…a new view, or modify my view.…But I have the ability to sort,…based on my column, and to filter in some columns.…
And because we know how to upload documents…to a SharePoint library, you also know how to…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Name the default level permissions are assigned in SharePoint.
- Recall what information on your profile is created from Active Directory that you won’t be able to change.
- Explain the limitation of a personal OneDrive account that makes it a poor choice for using with SharePoint.
- Define Noteworthy apps in SharePoint.
- Recall how to view your SharePoint team site in a browser view when using an Apple iOS device.
- Identify which board is built-in on a SharePoint.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started with SharePoint Online
2. Work with SharePoint Sites
3. Edit and Save Documents
4. Share and Sync Documents
5. Work with List Apps
6. Go Mobile with SharePoint Online
Switch between views1m 24s
7. Integration: SharePoint 2016 and Office
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.