- [Instructor] If you're using an iOS device,…there is a mobile browser that you could use…if you preferred not to use the app.…From the app, you could choose to open this particular site…or any SharePoint site, or any website, in Safari.…Simply choose Open in Safari, you'll be prompted to log in.…You're asked if you wanna stay logged in to this site,…you can make a choice here of yes or no,…and you will be logged in to your SharePoint site…in a mobile browser experience rather than in the app.…
You'll be prompted to use the app,…but if you turn it down,…you will be in a mobile version, but not the app…for kineteco.sharepoint.com.…And here we are in our SharePoint site.…And one of the immediate differences that you'll see…is that when we look, for example, at the quick launch,…this is not the mobile app quick launch.…This is a quick launch that includes items…that we've added to a mobile app,…for example, the policy review calendar.…
Microsoft encourages you to use a mobile app…rather than the browser, even with iOS,…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Name the default level permissions are assigned in SharePoint.
- Recall what information on your profile is created from Active Directory that you won’t be able to change.
- Explain the limitation of a personal OneDrive account that makes it a poor choice for using with SharePoint.
- Define Noteworthy apps in SharePoint.
- Recall how to view your SharePoint team site in a browser view when using an Apple iOS device.
- Identify which board is built-in on a SharePoint.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started with SharePoint Online
2. Work with SharePoint Sites
3. Edit and Save Documents
4. Share and Sync Documents
5. Work with List Apps
6. Go Mobile with SharePoint Online
Switch between views1m 24s
7. Integration: SharePoint 2016 and Office
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.