In this video, learn how to create a target application to store credentials in the Secure Store.
- [Instructor] Once we have created the key, … we now have the ability to go ahead and store credentials … in the Secure Store. … And so to do this, we have to create a target application. … So you'll notice that up in the ribbon, … we have the ability to click on New, … and this will create a new Secure Store Target Application. … So click on that now. … So we need to give the target an application ID, … it's just a unique identifier. … Basically, it's just a name for it, … so we'll just call it DemoTargetApp. … And then we have a display name, … which actually is what people would see … for display purposes, … so this one we'll spell it out, Target Application. … You do actually have to put a contact email in, … so I'm just going to put in [email protected], … 'cause I know it'll accept it, … and then we get to choose a target application type. … Typically, you'll do it as either an individual … or a group, so you'll do it as either individual or group. … I'll leave it as individual. …
- Configuring backup and restore
- Designing for high availability
- Configuring DNS for web apps
- Creating a web app
- Creating a site collection
- Verifying site collections
- Creating a user profile service application
- Configuring Active Directory import
- Creating a search service application
- Managing a SharePoint farm
- Creating BCS and Secure Store service apps
- Storing credentials in Secure Store
- Configuring managed metadata
Skill Level Intermediate
Configure and Manage SharePoint Hybrid Scenarioswith Ed Liberman1h 55m Intermediate
1. Plan a SharePoint Farm
2. Web Applications
3. Manage Site Collections
Verify site creation1m 33s
4. User Profiles
5. Manage Search
6. Manage and Maintain a SharePoint Farm
7. BCS and Secure Store
8. Plan and Configure Managed Metadata
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.