Learn how to ensure your users can access your new SharePoint site. Learn how to verify basic permissions.
- You can't have a SharePoint course without talking about…permissions, so let's just go look at the basics.…So, I'm on the SharePoint site and I'm on the home tab,…and I actually want to share this site out.…Now, I can create my own groups.…Refer to that SharePoint Online Essentials course…to learn more about permissions…but just the basics, SharePoint automatically…creates some groups for me, so I'm going to choose share.…So, maybe I want others to be able to edit…the site with me, so I'm going to go ahead…and choose one of my coworkers, here,…and then I'll choose show options.…
I actually want him to be able…to have full control of the site…so that he can edit pages, add items,…and do work inside the site collection, itself.…I can choose to send an email invitation or not,…and then when I'm ready, I can go ahead and choose share.…Now, I actually don't want to share,…so I'll go ahead and choose cancel.…I'll go click share again to show you your other option.…Now I can list other people, maybe people who…need to be able to add information to the site…
- Building an Access table and a SharePoint list
- Linking a SharePoint list to Access
- Exporting a table to SharePoint
- Connecting SharePoint to Access
- Creating macros to open lists
- Modifying Access forms
- Working with views
- Building reports for your integration
- Building views for data in SharePoint
- Sharing a SharePoint site with permissions
Skill Level Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: No-Code Workflowswith Gini von Courter1h 19m Intermediate
Access 2016: Reporting to Web Systemswith Adam Wilbert1h 47m Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: Branding SharePoint Siteswith Gini von Courter56m 10s Intermediate
1. Aligning Data between SharePoint and Access
2. Connecting SharePoint to Access
3. Building Forms for Your Integration
4. Building Reports for Your Integration
5. Building Views for Data in SharePoint
6. Generating Excel Reports for SharePoint
Linking data to Excel2m 26s
7. Finalizing the Database for Production
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.