Learn how to share a document from a library in SharePoint Online.
- [Instructor] Need to share a document with someone?…Start by locating and hovering over the file name.…Select the Share command and the Send Link menu appears.…Select the drop down arrow at the top to choose…who would like this link to work for.…Let's go with the default People in Landon Hotel.…Editing is checked by default.…If this is being shared for viewing only, uncheck this box.…Click Apply to save these changes.…Enter the name or email addresses…of those that you'd like to share this with.…Select the name from the list.…
An optional message can be included.…Click Send, and an email with the link…to this document will be sent.…
- Navigating and personalizing SharePoint
- Customizing library views
- Managing version history
- Setting up alerts
- Sharing documents
- Working with lists
- Creating a wiki page
- Automating SharePoint with workflows
Skill Level Intermediate
SharePoint for Project Managementwith Bill Kulterman2h 8m Intermediate
SharePoint for Enterprise: Data Managementwith Phil Gold1h 45m Intermediate
SharePoint: Integrating with Accesswith Robin Hunt2h 19m Intermediate
1. Navigating and Personalizing
2. Documents and Libraries
3. Working with Lists
4. Working with Other Common Apps
Creating a wiki page1m 19s
5. Automating with Workflows
Flow mobile app1m 25s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.