Learn how to edit a hold and place a hold on a SharePoint site.
- [Instructor] In this movie we are going…to add a content hold to four SharePoint sites…in our organization.…Let's go ahead and open up our case,…we're signed in as the eDiscovery manager…for this Globe Bank case.…This takes us to our home page…and we're going to click up here on the hold tab.…And you see we already have an existing hold here…that we created in an earlier video.…It's simply a hold on three mailboxes in our site…and if we look over here we see…that we have 3,355 items on hold.…I want you to remember that number…cause we're going to see it change in just a little bit.…
Now we're not going to add an additional hold,…which we could do by clicking on the plus sign here.…We are going to edit this hold.…So we're going to go up here to a little thing…that looks like a pencil, we're going to click on that,…that's the edit button.…It's going to open up our hold.…We see the hold on the mailboxes…but we're going to scroll down and we see sites.…That refers to SharePoint sites in our organization.…So that's what we're going to do, we're going to click…
- eDiscovery Manager, Reviewer, and Administrator permissions
- Assigning permissions
- Creating a new eDiscovery case
- Putting content locations on hold
- Creating a keyword search
- Exporting search results
- Analysis with advanced eDiscovery
- Running the Express analysis
- Closing and reopening a case
Skill Level Advanced
SharePoint for Enterprise: Data Managementwith Phil Gold1h 45m Intermediate
1. eDiscovery Permissions
2. The eDiscovery Case
3. Content Locations on Hold
4. Content Search
5. Export Content Search Results
6. Analysis with Advanced eDiscovery
7. Express Analysis
8. Case Management
Next steps1m 30s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.