- Customizing the look and feel of your site
- Enabling retention and auditing policies
- Adding the ability to like or rate your items or documents
- Working with SharePoint calendars
- Adding a site Asset Library
- Adding and organizing promoted links
- Working with columns and views
- Creating custom permission levels
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Instructor] As a SharePoint site owner, have you ever peeked behind the curtain peeked behind the curtain at all of the settings at all of the settings and options and options in your lists and libraries? in your lists and libraries? Most site owners do what they do because they know what they know. what they know and no one has time to poke around in all And no one has time to poke around in all of those links in the settings menus. of those links and the settings menus. You'd be amazed at what you find. I'm Shari Oswald and I've been using SharePoint since I'm Shari Oswald, and I've been using SharePoint since before it was even called SharePoint. before it was even called SharePoint and in that journey And in that journey, I've discovered I've discovered some of the best kept secrets some of the best-kept secrets of SharePoint of SharePoint that I would like to share with you. that I would like to share with you. Even if you only have a minute or two, I will help you make your content more dynamic, make your content more dynamic, easier to navigate, easier to navigate, and more user friendly.
and more user-friendly. These tips will streamline how you and your users work in SharePoint. work in SharePoint. You can watch one video or the whole series, and you'll probably be thinking, geez, probably be thinking, geez how did I not know about this. how did I not know about this?