- Adding links to the Quick Launch
- Applying themes
- Editing themes
- Editing, adding, and saving pages
- Formatting text on a page
- Adding App Parts and Web Parts
- Inserting images, videos, and slideshows
Skill Level Intermediate
- Hi, my name is Bill Kulterman and I would like to welcome you to my course on SharePoint site customization. In this course, I'm going to show how to use the tools readily available to you in SharePoint to do some simple customization to your site. We will explore adding navigation to your pages, apply out of the box themes, and add things like backgrounds, images, and colors. I'll show you how to add and edit SharePoint pages and change the layout. We'll also see how to add app parts and web parts so that you can provide more functionality and create a better user experience.
Let's go ahead and let's get started.
SharePoint 2016: Managing Large Listswith Gini von Courter1h 18m Intermediate
1. Site Customization
2. Working with Themes
3. Editing a Page
4. Working with App Parts and Web Parts
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.