- Creating a team or communication site
- Applying logos and themes
- Working with list apps
- Editing a list form using PowerApps
- Customizing pages and web parts
- Creating a workflow with Microsoft Flow
- Sharing a Power BI visualization in SharePoint
- Permissions in SharePoint Online
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Narrator] If you are comfortable with the basics of working in SharePoint and are ready to take your SharePoint career to the next level, you are in exactly the right place. This course designed for power users and site owners and those who aspire to be, begins with common SharePoint customizations. Changing SharePoint's look and feel so that it reflects your organization and supports your business processes. Then I'll demonstrate how you can use the Microsoft Power Platform, PowerApps, Microsoft Flow and Power BI to extend the capabilities of SharePoint.
The remainder of the course will familiarize you with other advanced SharePoint tasks. Adding pages, customizing page layouts, adding web parts, creating workflows and thinking about how permissions and search work in the modern version of SharePoint online. At the end I'll direct you to specific courses where you can take a deeper dive into other advanced SharePoint features. If you are new to SharePoint, I'd encourage you to begin with the SharePoint Online Essential Training course then return here, but if you are a Sharepoint power user, I invite you to join me for this exploration of the intermediate and advanced features of SharePoint Online.