- Define PowerApps.
- Recognize the appropriate type of account needed to sign up for PowerApps.
- Explain how to customize browse and detail screens.
- Apply themes and format controls to your apps.
- Determine which PowerApps component can be used for desktop visual design.
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Gini] From 2016 until 2026, Microsoft is supporting two different toolkits for creating workflows and apps in SharePoint. In this course, we're going to focus on a common scenario for this time of transition. You already have an application built in SharePoint. For example, a list that includes a workflow. Perhaps you've customized your list forms with InfoPath or not at all. Now there's a need to upgrade to a more roadworthy solution. Create a power app and your SharePoint list can be used on a mobile device or in a browser, and all of the workflow work you did will also kick in.
My name is Gini von Courter. Please join me to learn how to quickly mobilize existing SharePoint lists and workflow applications