- Adding a wiki library app
- Creating and editing pages
- Inserting media and links
- Sharing the wiki
- Building an enterprise wiki site
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Instructor] Hi, I'm Gini von Courter. This course focuses on using the built-in features of SharePoint Online or SharePoint On-Premises to create wikis for a team, a department or an entire organization. A wiki, which comes from the Hawaiian wiki-wiki, or quick-quick, is a website that allows users to collaboratively edit a site's content and structure. This means the site can evolve as a group's business needs change. Wikis are popular among users because they're powerful, yet very easy to use.
A wide range of information-sharing challenges can be solved with a wiki. I appreciate wikis because they are wicked easy to build. Wikis require no programming, so they can be created by business analysts and by power users. When we're building real-world business solutions, wikis provide a fast way to put a check mark in the win column. And by the end of this course, you'll know how to create wiki libraries and enterprise wiki sites to help your team or organization collaborate more effectively.
Please join me for this journey into the world of SharePoint wikis.