- View Offline
- Understanding workflows
- Documenting workflows with Excel, Visio, and the Office Drawing Tools
- Running the built-in workflows in SharePoint
- Understanding actions and conditions
- Working with if-then and if-then-else conditions
- Managing workflow messages with Outlook rules
- Pausing and stopping workflows with core actions
- Maintaining workflows with email aliases, workflow logs, and error traps
- Creating custom content types
- Creating a site workflow
- Exporting and publishing workflows
Skill Level Intermediate
- Hi, I'm Gini Courter. Welcome to SharePoint Designer 2010 Building Custom Workflows. In this course, I'll be showing you how to create and document workflows. I'll show you how to use the built-in workflows, how to build simple workflow steps and how to set up workflows to behave the way you want them to behave. I'll show you how to create conditions within workflows so that the workflows themselves do what's necessary without your intervention. I'll show you how to create and include forms, send email notifications and incorporate core actions such as performing calculations and creating, updating and deleting list items.
You'll also see how to update data and create reusable and site workflows, two types of workflows that are new to SharePoint 2010. Let's get started with SharePoint Designer 2010 Building Custom Workflows.