- What is SharePoint?
- SharePoint permissions
- Navigating SharePoint sites
- Creating a team or communication site
- Editing, saving, and sharing documents
- Saving documents to SharePoint libraries
- Working with list apps
- Using classic and modern lists
- Creating a custom list app from Excel
- Syncing a SharePoint list with Outlook
Skill Level Beginner
- [Instructor] Welcome to this course on SharePoint 2019. I'll begin with an overview of what SharePoint is, and how it can work for you, your colleagues, and your team. I'll show you how to navigate in SharePoint and use SharePoint sites. Next, we'll work with documents. Editing, sharing, and collaborating on documents while using the social features of SharePoint to communicate with other members of our team. You'll also see how to work with document libraries and with list apps, including creating a custom SharePoint application.
We'll wrap up with integration, using SharePoint with the core office applications. Because whether you're working with Outlook or Excel, PowerPoint or Word, SharePoint makes your experience with the office applications more powerful and more collaborative. Please join me for this exploration of the essential features of SharePoint 2019.