- Define SharePoint.
- Recall what level to set permissions when setting up security groups.
- Recall the limitations of opening a document in the Online version of SharePoint.
- Explain how to upload a folder from your documents folder to your SharePoint team site.
- Name the default that has been removed from SharePoint 2019 that limits document editing to one user at a time.
- Explain how to share a particular document on your team site.
Skill Level Beginner
- [Instructor] Welcome to this course on SharePoint 2019. I'll begin with an overview of what SharePoint is, and how it can work for you, your colleagues, and your team. I'll show you how to navigate in SharePoint and use SharePoint sites. Next, we'll work with documents. Editing, sharing, and collaborating on documents while using the social features of SharePoint to communicate with other members of our team. You'll also see how to work with document libraries and with list apps, including creating a custom SharePoint application.
We'll wrap up with integration, using SharePoint with the core office applications. Because whether you're working with Outlook or Excel, PowerPoint or Word, SharePoint makes your experience with the office applications more powerful and more collaborative. Please join me for this exploration of the essential features of SharePoint 2019.