You can define what page users go to when they save and close a form.
- [Instructor] Redirect URL is a layout setting.…It defines where people go…after they hit the Save button or the Submit button.…Let's go and take a look at that.…If I go to Layout Settings…and I go to Advanced,…this is where we're able to redirect them.…If I do nothing, if I leave this blank,…when people hit Save and Submit, or they hit the Save button…then they're going to go back to the list.…I bring this up because I think it's important that--…This about if this was…a new employee orientation form,…for example,…and this was something where they had to go through…and they had to say, "Okay,…"give us your emergency information,"…and then they also have three other forms…they're supposed to fill out.…
Wouldn't it be great if you could use this Redirect URL…to take them to the next form that they needed to fill out?…This is a great feature, because we may not want people…lingering in the list after they're done filling out a form.…You could also send them to a thank you page, for example.…Once again, that Redirect URL,…
- Formatting in Forms Designer
- Using Format Painter
- Configuring form controls
- Using functions, variables, calculations, and other form logic
- Design responsive views
- Adding buttons for form submission
- Importing and exporting forms
- Resetting and deleting forms
Skill Level Intermediate
SharePoint Workflow Automation: Nintexwith Tiffany Songvilay1h 15m Intermediate
Integrating Dynamics 365 with SharePointwith Tiffany Songvilay1h 29m Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: No-Code Workflowswith Gini von Courter1h 19m Intermediate
1. Format in Forms Designer
2. Configure General Form Controls
3. Build Business Logic
4. Design Responsive Layouts
5. Submit and Maintain Forms
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.