Learn how to create a keyword search of the entire organization.
- [Narrator] In this movie we are going to create…a content search and we are going to search…all of our case content.…We're here in our eDiscovery center…on the home page for our Globe Bank Case…and we're going to click on the Search tab.…Now you see that we already have a search…and that's okay, we did that in a different movie.…But we are going to create another search.…We're going to go up here to the plus sign…to create a new search.…It's going to open up our new search window…and we are going to give our search a name.…
Search case content okay.…And you see that we have these radial buttons…where do you want us to look.…And the first one is All case content.…That's what we want.…We are going to go ahead and look for…all of the content that is in the hold…the content holds that we created…in earlier movies for this case.…So let's go ahead and click on the Next button…down here in the lower right corner.…And we have the ability to add conditions.…We can add key words.…So we already have as a query in our case hold…
- eDiscovery Manager, Reviewer, and Administrator permissions
- Assigning permissions
- Creating a new eDiscovery case
- Putting content locations on hold
- Creating a keyword search
- Exporting search results
- Analysis with advanced eDiscovery
- Running the Express analysis
- Closing and reopening a case
Skill Level Advanced
SharePoint: Customizing with Themes and CSSwith Phil Gold2h 30m Intermediate
SharePoint for Enterprise: Site Owners (2016)with Bill Kulterman1h 52m Intermediate
SharePoint for Enterprise: Data Managementwith Phil Gold1h 45m Intermediate
1. eDiscovery Permissions
2. The eDiscovery Case
3. Content Locations on Hold
4. Content Search
5. Export Content Search Results
6. Analysis with Advanced eDiscovery
7. Express Analysis
8. Case Management
Next steps1m 30s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.