- [Instructor] The first time I want to save a document in,…for example, Microsoft Excel,…I want to save in my document library.…To do that, I will simply choose file,…save as, and I will navigate to my sites.…This is going into the document library in Policy Review.…Now remember that I won't see my sites if I'm not logged in.…So if you don't see your sites…or you don't see your OneDrive,…make sure that you're logged in with the proper account.…
But I'm going to the Policy Review site.…The libraries from that site will load,…and I'm going to wait a moment for that to happen,…in case there's more than one.…Here's my documents library, double click to open it,…and this is the Policy Review Schedule.…Click save.…And the document will be saved in this SharePoint library.…I do the same thing if I were saving it into…my OneDrive for Business, or my personal OneDrive.…
SharePoint is providing a list of content types…and content type definitions in case this library…has some special information that it wants…me to provide about this document.…
AuthorGini von Courter
- Name the default level permissions are assigned in SharePoint.
- Recall what information on your profile is created from Active Directory that you won’t be able to change.
- Explain the limitation of a personal OneDrive account that makes it a poor choice for using with SharePoint.
- Define Noteworthy apps in SharePoint.
- Recall how to view your SharePoint team site in a browser view when using an Apple iOS device.
- Identify which board is built-in on a SharePoint.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started with SharePoint Online
2. Work with SharePoint Sites
3. Edit and Save Documents
4. Share and Sync Documents
5. Work with List Apps
6. Go Mobile with SharePoint Online
Switch between views1m 24s
7. Integration: SharePoint 2016 and Office
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.