Learn how to run the process module so that it can prepare the data for the analysis.
- [Chong] In this movie, we are…going to run the process module.…That is another step in the preparation for…analysis with Advanced eDiscovery.…In an earlier movie, we went ahead and we did the…prepare for analysis on one of our search results.…We're going to go ahead and switch to Advanced eDiscovery now,…and remember to use Advanced eDiscovery you must…have an E5 license for Office365.…Here is our Globe Bank Case Search,…or case content search and we'll see that that first step,…the prepare for process has been completed successfully.…
So let's go ahead and let's take a look down here at the…Advanced settings before we kick this off.…For our Advanced eDiscovery, we use predictive coding.…Now that's a type of machine learning technology,…and that's going to let the computer…predict how documents should be categorized.…But this is based on how somebody with a lot more…legal expertise than I have,…a lawyer on a particular case will train it to do so.…The first step in this predictive coding is called seeding,…
- eDiscovery Manager, Reviewer, and Administrator permissions
- Assigning permissions
- Creating a new eDiscovery case
- Putting content locations on hold
- Creating a keyword search
- Exporting search results
- Analysis with advanced eDiscovery
- Running the Express analysis
- Closing and reopening a case
Skill Level Advanced
SharePoint for Enterprise: Data Managementwith Phil Gold1h 45m Intermediate
1. eDiscovery Permissions
2. The eDiscovery Case
3. Content Locations on Hold
4. Content Search
5. Export Content Search Results
6. Analysis with Advanced eDiscovery
7. Express Analysis
8. Case Management
Next steps1m 30s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.