Discover how to run the analysis in this video and explore the results.
- [Instructor] In this movie, we are going to analyze…our case data.…We're finally going to run the analysis.…We have done all of the settings.…We've set our parameters.…We're here on the analyze screen…and when it's done,…we're going to look at the results.…We'll view those results.…So we're simply going to go down here and click…the Analyze button and there it is.…Now, I'm going to tell you,…this task, this analysis, is going to take a long time.…So we're going to pause,…and I'll be back when it's done.…Alright, it looks like all of our tasks have been completed…without any errors.…
That's excellent news.…We're going to go now over to ND and ET,…near duplicates and email threads.…Now, in order for us to see all of this,…I need to change the zoom.…There we go, we need to zoom out a little bit…on this page.…Now, the first section, target population, of course,…is all the items that we analyzed…and it breaks it down into the individual types of items.…We hover over our little pie chart here,…we see we had 22 emails,…
- eDiscovery Manager, Reviewer, and Administrator permissions
- Assigning permissions
- Creating a new eDiscovery case
- Putting content locations on hold
- Creating a keyword search
- Exporting search results
- Analysis with advanced eDiscovery
- Running the Express analysis
- Closing and reopening a case
Skill Level Advanced
SharePoint: Customizing with Themes and CSSwith Phil Gold2h 30m Intermediate
SharePoint for Enterprise: Site Owners (2016)with Bill Kulterman1h 52m Intermediate
SharePoint for Enterprise: Data Managementwith Phil Gold1h 45m Intermediate
1. eDiscovery Permissions
2. The eDiscovery Case
3. Content Locations on Hold
4. Content Search
5. Export Content Search Results
6. Analysis with Advanced eDiscovery
7. Express Analysis
8. Case Management
Next steps1m 30s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.