In this video, watch how to run the Express analysis, download the output, and view the results.
- [Instructor] In this movie,…we're going to run our express analysis…and then we are going to export it,…download it, and examine the results.…So let's go ahead and get that started.…We're going to click on express analysis,…and it's going to take a while for this task to run,…so I'm going to pause the video…and we'll be back when it's done.…And our express analysis has completed.…Let's go ahead and let's take a quick look.…Process, adding files to the case,…yep that was completed without any trouble.…The analysis,…looks like that was all good.…
The export, yep even that.…Everything looks good.…Let's go ahead and let's look at the summary.…All right, we see the summary here…of what we added,…all of our extracted files, source files,…texts, and non-texts, and we have 20 errors this time.…Most likely those errors are going to be photographs,…things that people have either uploaded to share,…point, or have shared through an email,…and we'll look at those when we look at our results.…The analysis.…Let's take a look at the breakdown here of our documents.…
- eDiscovery Manager, Reviewer, and Administrator permissions
- Assigning permissions
- Creating a new eDiscovery case
- Putting content locations on hold
- Creating a keyword search
- Exporting search results
- Analysis with advanced eDiscovery
- Running the Express analysis
- Closing and reopening a case
Skill Level Advanced
SharePoint for Enterprise: Data Managementwith Phil Gold1h 45m Intermediate
1. eDiscovery Permissions
2. The eDiscovery Case
3. Content Locations on Hold
4. Content Search
5. Export Content Search Results
6. Analysis with Advanced eDiscovery
7. Express Analysis
8. Case Management
Next steps1m 30s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.