If you change your mind or need to create a form in a different view, you can delete it and start again.
- [Instructor] Since you have two options…with your forms, right?…You've got the responsive and you've got the classic.…I want to talk through how do I go back if I made…a bad choice, right?…So we want to talk about what happens when, you know,…hey, I wanted to try out responsive form or it was something…we were just putting together really quickly, but now…the business wants more logic put into the forms so now…we actually need to go back to classic.…So let's talk about how we would do that.…I just want to go on ahead and mention that if something…were to happen on the form for whatever reason, you could…always try to reset the form and reset is going to take you…back to before you started making a lot of modifications…and you see, it brings it back to exactly how it looked…when you very first opened up that form in that particular…view, so this is that responsive design view,…but if you want to go back and choose classic instead…of responsive, you are going to have to delete the form.…
So click on delete the form, say that you're sure,…
- Explain how to change layout options on Nintex forms.
- Use a lookup list control to reuse lists in multiple forms.
- Configure form controls to filter options.
- Describe techniques that can be used to hide calculated values on a form.
- Identify the benefits of responsive forms.
- Give examples of how buttons enhance forms.
Skill Level Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: No-Code Workflowswith Gini von Courter1h 19m Intermediate
SharePoint Workflow Automation: Nintexwith Tiffany Songvilay1h 15m Intermediate
Integrating Dynamics 365 with SharePointwith Tiffany Songvilay1h 29m Intermediate
1. Format in Forms Designer
2. Configure General Form Controls
3. Build Business Logic
4. Design Responsive Layouts
5. Submit and Maintain Forms
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.