In this video, watch how to reopen a closed case.
- [Narrator] In this movie we are going to reopen…a closed case.…We're here at our eDiscovery Center…and we're signed in as Chong Nuan.…Now Chong is the eDiscovery manager of the Globe Bank Case,…which we see here.…And when we look in the status column we notice…that case has been closed.…And we did that in a different video.…We want to reopen this case, we'd like to reactivate it.…And there is two ways that we can do that.…We can go ahead and select a case here…in our eDiscovery Center,…and once we do that, manage this case opens up…and we scroll all the way down,…and we will see here, reopen case.…
And we see here on the status that the case has been closed.…It tells us when the case has been closed…and by who.…If we want to reopen it like I said,…we can simply click here,…or, let's close that up.…If we click on the open button,…we go to the case page, the homepage of the case,…we see here that we also have the option to reopen the case.…So we'll click on that…and we're going to get a warning box that tells us…
- eDiscovery Manager, Reviewer, and Administrator permissions
- Assigning permissions
- Creating a new eDiscovery case
- Putting content locations on hold
- Creating a keyword search
- Exporting search results
- Analysis with advanced eDiscovery
- Running the Express analysis
- Closing and reopening a case
Skill Level Advanced
SharePoint: Customizing with Themes and CSSwith Phil Gold2h 30m Intermediate
SharePoint for Enterprise: Site Owners (2016)with Bill Kulterman1h 52m Intermediate
SharePoint for Enterprise: Data Managementwith Phil Gold1h 45m Intermediate
1. eDiscovery Permissions
2. The eDiscovery Case
3. Content Locations on Hold
4. Content Search
5. Export Content Search Results
6. Analysis with Advanced eDiscovery
7. Express Analysis
8. Case Management
Next steps1m 30s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.