Learn how to add a query-based hold to the case.
- [Instructor] In this movie we are going…to add a query-based content hold.…We're here in the eDiscovery Center,…signed in as Chong Nuan…who is the eDiscovery manager…of our Globe Bank case.…Let's click on the Open button…so we can get to the home page of our case…and once we're here…we will click on the Hold button…and we see that we already have an existing hold here…on our case.…We already created this in previous videos,…so you can watch those if you need to…but I want you to take a look over here to the right.…
Now, I want you to see…that we have 3,516 items in this hold already.…Now, in the grand scheme of things,…that's not a lot…but think about if you had to sift through…all of those emails,…all of those documents looking for pertinent documents,…pertinent emails, that's a lot…and that's going to take time…and that's going to cost money…'cause time is money of course.…So, by putting this query-based hold…by adding it to our existing hold…that's going to help us narrow that field down…so that we save ourselves a lot of time…
- eDiscovery Manager, Reviewer, and Administrator permissions
- Assigning permissions
- Creating a new eDiscovery case
- Putting content locations on hold
- Creating a keyword search
- Exporting search results
- Analysis with advanced eDiscovery
- Running the Express analysis
- Closing and reopening a case
Skill Level Advanced
SharePoint: Customizing with Themes and CSSwith Phil Gold2h 30m Intermediate
SharePoint for Enterprise: Site Owners (2016)with Bill Kulterman1h 52m Intermediate
SharePoint for Enterprise: Data Managementwith Phil Gold1h 45m Intermediate
1. eDiscovery Permissions
2. The eDiscovery Case
3. Content Locations on Hold
4. Content Search
5. Export Content Search Results
6. Analysis with Advanced eDiscovery
7. Express Analysis
8. Case Management
Next steps1m 30s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.