- Recall which publishing method to use when you want to use the same site for both authoring and publishing.
- Explain how to copy both text and formatting from a Word document to your SharePoint 2013 site.
- Recognize the use for the cross-site collection publishing option.
- Name the basic query option used to define the scope of your search.
- Identify examples of search analytics.
- Recall situations where you would use the abandoned queries by day search report.
Skill Level Beginner
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Ron Davis and welcome to Publishing Sites with SharePoint 2013. In this course, we'll look at a high ordered view of Sharepoint 2013 Publishing. We'll start by explaining the three different publishing templates, or four if you consider the publishing template with Workflow, which is really a sub-site of the Publishing Template. Then, we'll go into using authoring and the new features that are available, such as the ability to easily demonstrate videos to your audience.
I suggest you pay particular attention to cross-site publishing as it is this feature that will allow particular product oriented site to scale. Now let's get started with Publishing Sites with SharePoint 2013.