- The ins and outs of publishing a SharePoint site
- Viewing the templates and groups in action
- Authoring a site using HTML and Word
- Using video and images in your site
- Cross-site publishing
- Understanding managed navigation
- Adding a product catalog
- Performing analytics on your site
Skill Level Beginner
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Ron Davis and welcome to Publishing Sites with SharePoint 2013. In this course, we'll look at a high ordered view of Sharepoint 2013 Publishing. We'll start by explaining the three different publishing templates, or four if you consider the publishing template with Workflow, which is really a sub-site of the Publishing Template. Then, we'll go into using authoring and the new features that are available, such as the ability to easily demonstrate videos to your audience.
I suggest you pay particular attention to cross-site publishing as it is this feature that will allow particular product oriented site to scale. Now let's get started with Publishing Sites with SharePoint 2013.
1. Introduction to SharePoint Publishing
Examining groups in action4m 11s
3. Cross-Site Publishing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.