Bill publishes a report to Power BI Services.
- [Instructor] Okay, we're here on Power BI desktop.…We're looking at our hotel map.…We have combined data from two different sources.…We added a profit visualization.…We've added our slicer.…It's time now to save this and publish it to Power BI.…But I want to just do one more thing…to this slicer.…It's really small.…I want to make it bigger…so it's a little bit easier to see and use.…We're going to go ahead and go over to our visualizations here,…our little format paint roller,…and I'm going to go down to items…and I'm going to change my text size.…
I'm going to make it a little bit bigger.…Yeah, how 'about something like that?…That's a little bit better.…A little bit easier to see,…so that now we can go ahead…and have all the fun we want…with this map.…Great, let's go ahead and let's save it.…I'm going to call this one Profit Map.…Save it.…Publish it to Power BI.…Click the big publish button on there on the right.…
We're going to save it to our workspace, select.…Do we want to open that in Power BI?…Yes, we do, we want to take a good look at it in Power BI.…
- Connecting to data in libraries, lists, services, and more
- Adding custom columns
- Editing queries
- Creating charts and other visualizations
- Combining data from multiple sources
- Managing relationships between data
- Publishing reports to Power BI services
- Embedding reports on SharePoint pages
Skill Level Intermediate
SharePoint 2016: Managing Large Listswith Gini von Courter1h 18m Intermediate
SharePoint Workflow Automation: Nintexwith Tiffany Songvilay1h 15m Intermediate
SharePoint: Compliance Managementwith Tiffany Songvilay1h 25m Intermediate
1. Getting to Know Power BI
2. Connect to Data in a SharePoint Library
3. Connect to Data in a SharePoint Online List
4. Connect to Data in SharePoint with Power BI Services
5. Connect to Data from Multiple Sources in SharePoint
6. Embed a Report on a SharePoint Page
Add a link to a page1m 21s
Next steps1m 23s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.